the essence of me

Friday, March 10, 2006

thailand



my parents recently took a trip to thailand to visit my sister. here's a few pics. let me explain this last one one:
my mom has always wanted to write her initials in wet cement, but when she would come across a brand new side walk she would never have the right instrument to do so. So, she strted carrying a big nail in her purse just in case. she finally found some wet cement, and probably now how about 7 "AC's" around arkansas. this picture is of her first international "AC". she's silly. but now if i ever go to thailand and can say my mother left her mark there.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Mylinda said…

    that cute! when i go to thailand (one day)i will make it a point to vist the famous "AC" spot.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home