the essence of me

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

favorite time of year

Well, it's almost here. My favorite time of year. March is the best month in my opinion. It's a month of new beginnings, Spring time, changing winds, beginning of daylight savings time, and my favorite day of the year(March 21st). I think i might have to "call in sick" that day and spend it outside in the park, reading a good book or just doing nothing. Don't ask me why it's my favorite day. It just is. It's always the perfect weather and nothing can get me down on such a beautiful day. I need to think of something really fun to do that day. Maybe I'll just go ahead and put in my notice to be off work....nah calling in sick s better. I need to use my sick days. I'll use Mom's excuse(mental health day) hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home